Very grumpy, Hilary will be glad she's not here. I've been sat upstairs most of the day marking assignments. This always makes me grumpy but it has to be done. I was behind because I had a day or so off with the cold but I'm catching up with myself now. Task being made pleasanter by some good answers which always helps!
Off to Birmingham tomorrow to present my well honed Induction Session, I've now done this one so often I can almost recite it. The great thing is I know it will be different again tomorrow with a new bunch of students. That's what I really enjoy about the job - you never quite now what's coming!
I've got accompaniment to my marking in the form of a local music festival held in the park across the road. I would have gone but I really did need to catch up with my marking. Still its not too noisy and this afternoon seemed mostly to consist of bongos accompanying various things, it's gone a bit more soulful now. No problem with getting to sleep though, its a family friendly 2200 finish! Not like the festivals I attended in my youth.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI want to know what Hilary said!
ReplyDeleteI still need to know what she said ...
ReplyDeleteI have no idea why the comment I entered didn't post and it's too long ago to remember what I wrote. I suspect it was along the lines of not having to tiptoe around you while marking. But the remote support is very helpful out here in rural India
ReplyDelete