Before
I've got a cold and Autumn has arrived. I'm currently wearing two fleeces (OK so one of them is a thin one) and a woolly hat. I am not turning the heating on; although it may be time for a thicker duvet on the bed.
Only sympathetic comments will be permitted. Any sarcastic references to "man flu" will be removed as soon as I spot them!
After
The after photo shows the effects of hot sweet chai accompanied by lemon curd on hot buttered toast. No alcohol required!
I do synpathise! I changed my duvet this week to a warmer one! (However, I do still sleep with the windows open.) I thought it was just me feeling the chill of an English Autumn and wishing I was back in warmer climes. I keep reminding myself that hot and often steamy India awaits. The leaves are falling here so autumn has definitely arrived - more work in the garden to be done before I leave, what with hedge cutting and leaf fall all my compost heaps are all going to be full! Take care, have a nice hot toddy to cheer yourself up!
ReplyDeleteI would not dream of mentioning man flu. Perish the thought. I must say that is a particularly fetching photo of you all muffled up in your woolly hat looking frozen. Right now I've just returned from a walk into the Greater Noida building site and have returned drenched with sweat and have to have another shower and wash yet another top.
ReplyDeleteHave a hot toddy for me too please
x
Post updated to reflect changed status. Expect return to woolly headed grump when I update tomorrow morning :)
ReplyDelete