Wednesday, 12 August 2009

Things I do to avoid marking

One of the great benefits of having to do my marking on a PC is that the biggest time waster ever invented is only a mouse click away. Those of you who know me will appreciate that the combination of marking and temptation draw me into some of the more interesting corners of the Internet. (No not that interesting ...)

Anyhow in an effort to keep abreast of all things Indian I've developed a taste for the Times of India which is a wonderful publication and has a terrific website; although not quite as good as my beloved Guardian. It does have one thing the Guardian lacks though, the most wonderful relationship advice page which is giving me invaluable tips on how to behave on Hilary's return.

I also take the opportunity to keep up with Ben Goldacre's blog on his Bad Science page which is where I came across this marvelous piece of footage. Do make sure to have your sound turned on!

There we have it, marking successfully avoided for another 20 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment